Sunday, March 15, 2015

Planets of the Solar System (Animoto)

I created a video using Animoto.com. I used a lesson plan from uen.org understand Science-6th Grade, Standard 3:Students will understand the relationship and attributes of objects in the solar system. I used the three objectives to make my video.
Educational Technology - (Grades 3-5) Standard 8: Use technology resources (e.g., calculators, data collection probes, videos, educational software) for problem-solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities.
With this video students' will be able to know where the planets are in the solar system and their names. I encourage students' to watch this video and remember the names because they will need to know them in the future. I might do a quiz on the planet names so keep an eye out for that assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment